วันเสาร์ที่ 12 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Tenses


 
           I have my friends for Sukin, Monthakarn, Amonrat, Chaiwit, Kraruna, Sanchai, and Wanasanan. Sukin is my close friend,(Present Simple Tense) He is nice, friend, talkative and socialable. He is studying in Loei Rajabhat University.(Present Progessive Tense) He have studed for more than two years,(Present Perfect Tense) and he is working hard this term.(Present Continuous Tense)
           He lived in Phitsanulok 6 years ago,(Past SimpleTense) but he has been living in Khonkaen.(Present Perfect Continuous Tense)
           I called on Sukin, he was cooking while I was playing the game.(Past Continuous Tense) I shall have finished my work by dinner time,(Future Perfect Tense) we when our for a walk after we had eaten dinner.(Present Perfect Tense) We shall be working teacher Jadet tomorrow,(Future Continuous Tense) We shall travel Loei next week.(Future Simple Tense)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น